ROSS MURRAY BSc
- London 2012 Olympic 1500m representative.
- Running coach.
- Sports coach writer for national magazines such as Mens Health, Mens Running, the Express, Runners World.
- Sport & Exercise Science Degree from St Marys University London
MATT WOOD BSc
- Former England International 1500m runner.
- Loughborough University Sport and Exercise Science graduate.
- UK Athletics (UKA) qualified Athletics Coach.
- Race organiser & director for numerous running events UK wide.
“Working with Ross has reinvograted my love for running. He is knowledgable, friendly and great to work with. In particular I enjoy our monthly conversations when I can plan the training around my work (I’m a teacher).“
“For me running isn’t about winning races, it is just about improving myself. Having Ross there means I keep on top of my running and tend not to slack like I did before. I like how he does his Q & A’ every week, relaxed and fun!“